Next run: Sunday February 1: Friendship Run – 11k/5.6k 7.30am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials. 2015 Club Contacts
AMA News Feed
- AMA – Half Marathon Championships Results 2015
AMA Half Marathon Champs Results 2015
- NOSTALGIA PHOTO DISPLAY for 2015 Nationals in Sydney
NOSTALGIA PHOTO DISPLAY for 2015 Nationals in Sydney: so far we have received Nationals photos from 1974, 77, 79, 80, 84, 86 to 92, 94 & 99, so we are…
- AMA Relay Criteria – Oceania
AMA Relay Criteria – Oceania
- AMA – Book Recomendation
Book Recommendation A great way to update your knowledge on masters athletes is to have a read of a book just onto the market that has been written by…
- AMA Decathlon & Heptathlon Championships 2015
Dates for AMA Championships in 2015 AV Open and Multis DRAFT Timetable 2015