Next run: Sunday April 5: Group jog 8am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials. 2015 Club Contacts
AMA News Feed
- OAA Championships Cairns May 2015
You may be aware that there are some events open to masters age athletes at the OAA Championships to be held in Cairns early May. This is another very good…
- AMA Awards Nominees 2015
2015 AMA Awards Nominees The winners will be announced at the AMA Dinner Function at the Nationals at Easter
- AMA Winter Throwing Championships 2015
AMA Winter Throwing Championships 2015 will be held in Canberra from 3rd October 2015 to 5th October 2015 Refer to the Future Events for up to date information
- AMA Uniforms available at 2015 Nationals
Authorised AMA Uniforms will be on sale in the Expo room at the 2015 AMA National Championships to be held at Bankstown NSW over Easter
- AMA – Half Marathon Championships Results 2015
AMA Half Marathon Champs Results 2015