Next run: Sunday July 27: Club Cross Country Championship – 8k also 5.4k/2.7k 8am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials and more detailed information Club officials and other information
AMA News Feed
- APPOINTMENT OF AMA TRAVEL AGENT FOR LYON 2015
ONLINE SPORTS TOURS have been appointed by AMA. Please refer to the FUTURE EVENTS Lyon section on the right side of this page for details and options
- PAN PAC MASTERS GAMES 2014
The 9th Pan Pacific Masters Games will be held from 1 to 9 November 2014 on the beautiful Gold Coast. An anticipated 12,000 participants from all over the world will…
- SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY QUESTIONNAIRE
Are you interested in assisting a masters study in Sport Psychology being undertaken by a European Masters Walk Judge ? If so, click on the link below and answer the…
- AMA T & F CHAMPIONSHIPS 2015-2017
The 2015 Championships are to be held at Georges Hall, Bankstown, NSW at Easter 3-6 April. Same venue at which they were held in 2001. 2016 to be in Adelaide…
- OMA CHAMPIONSHIPS 2015
Track competition October 5 to October 9 with half marathon on Saturday October 10. Opening ceremony Sunday October 4. Venue Rarotonga Cook Islands.