Next run: Sunday December 21: Christmas Gift – Any distance 7:30am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials. 2015 Club Contacts
AMA News Feed
- NOSTALGIA PHOTO DISPLAY for 2015 Nationals in Sydney
NOSTALGIA PHOTO DISPLAY for 2015 Nationals in Sydney: so far we have received Nationals photos from 1974, 77, 79, 80, 84, 86 to 92, 94 & 99, so we are…
- AMA Relay Criteria – Oceania
AMA Relay Criteria – Oceania
- AMA – Book Recomendation
Book Recommendation A great way to update your knowledge on masters athletes is to have a read of a book just onto the market that has been written by…
- AMA Decathlon & Heptathlon Championships 2015
Dates for AMA Championships in 2015 Map and Draft Timetable
- LYON Venues 2015
Venues for the Master World Championships – Lyon 2015 decided Lyon Venues 2015