Next run: Sunday October 11: Hale School GOT – 9.5k/6.3k 8am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials. 2015 Club Contacts
AMA News Feed
- OMA CHAMPIONSHIPS RESULTS/PHOTOS 2015
Track competition October 5 to October 9 with half marathon on Saturday October 10. Opening ceremony Sunday October 4. Venue Rarotonga Cook Islands. Day One – Aussies in action Photos…
- IAAF MASTERS ATHLETE OF THE YEAR AWARD 2015
Congratulations to both Lavinia Petrie (Vic) and David Carr (WA) nominees for 2015 IAAF MASTERS ATHLETE OF THE YEAR AWARD
- AMA Decathlon and Heptathlon Championships 2016
AMA Decathlon and Heptathlon Championships to be held in Bendigo are the 9th and 10th January 2016.
- Results Masters IAAF Championships Beijing 2015
W50+ 400m won by Sarah Read Cayton in 1:00.05, Great Britain, Liz Wilson New Zealand 3rd Julie Forster AUS 4th and Gianna Mogentale AUS 6th M50+ 800 by David…
- Review Australian Team Lyon 2015
Summary of Aussie Team Lyon 2015 WMA Championships in Lyon 2015 Full Results from Lyon 2015