Next run: Sunday May 31: RRC 25k/RWC 15k + 10k/5k – 8am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials. 2015 Club Contacts
AMA News Feed
- MASTERS COMPETING AT THE IAAF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IN BEIJING
Masters Athletes For Beijing Gianna Mogentale from NSW Allan Cook from Victoria. Both have been medalists at WMA championships in their selected events.
- AMA Team Managers Application Perth 2016
Team Manager covering letter 2016 Team Manager Ex of Interest, revised 2015
- IAAF 2015 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, BEIJING
A copy of the letter sent to the selected athletes is linked below for your information and all athletes have been notified. Letter To Selected Athletes Beijing As indicated, the…
- Gold Coast Airport Marathon 2015
Early bird entry deadline which is only two days away – Thursday 30 April Step by Step How to Enter Guide
- GLYNIS NUNN-CEARNS – PATRON FOR AMA
GLYNIS NUNN-CEARNS, PATRON FOR AMA It gives me great pleasure to announce that Glynis Nunn-Cearnes has accepted the invitation from the AMA Board to be a Patron for our sport.…