Next run: Sunday July 12: Club Half Marathon – 21.1k/10.5k/6k 8am (7:30am 21.1k walk).
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials. 2015 Club Contacts
AMA News Feed
- Vale Reg Austin
The great Reg Austin has just passed away after suffering a stroke and then falling and hitting his head. He had been recovering…
- AMA & VMA 20K Walk Championship Results
- AMA COACHING GRANTS – Have you claimed yours yet?
AMA COACHING GRANTS – Have you claimed yours yet? AMA has available up to $1000.00 each financial year towards coaching costs in each state, provided that each state contributes 50% towards…
- RELAY SELECTORS FOR LYON
RELAY SELECTORS FOR LYON The second team newsletter from the Team Managers will be emailed to athletes competing in Lyon within the week. The newsletter will include information in regards…
- Athletics Winter Weekend June 20th/21st 2015
An Athletics Weekend with prizes and vouchers exceeding $2500 sponsored by DURRANT HOUSE COLLECTIBLES. Interested? Where: Brisbane When: 20th and 21st June Queensland Masters Athletics are conducting a weekend of…