Next run: Sunday September 6: Mattagarup Run – 10k/5k 8am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials. 2015 Club Contacts
AMA News Feed
- Review Australian Team Lyon 2015
Summary of Aussie Team Lyon 2015 WMA Championships in Lyon 2015
- IAAF World Championships Beijing 2015
IAAF World Championships ..broadcast timetable Womens 20K walk final Friday 28/8/2015 Masters events will be held early evening on 29/8/2015 refer link for broadcast times!! http://athletics.com.au/broadcast
- Congratulations Kelly Ruddick
Congratulations to Kelly Ruddick (W40) who has been selected in the Australian OPEN team for the 20k walk.. Womens 20K walk final Friday 28/8/2015 8.30am (Beijing)
- MASTERS COMPETING AT THE IAAF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IN BEIJING
Masters Athletes For Beijing - August 22nd – 30th 2015 Latest news: – http://athletics.com.au/News/beijing-2015-113 Gianna Mogentale from NSW Allan Cook from Victoria. Both have been medalists at WMA…
- Great Barrier Reef Masters Games 2015
Great Barrier Reef Masters Games 13th to 16th August 2015 For more information or to enter go to www.gbrmg.com.au Games Fee:$85 Athletics: Track & Field will be held at Barlow…