Next run: Sunday November 29: Garvey Gusto – 10k/5k 7:30am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials. 2016 Club Contacts
AMA News Feed
- VETLINE MAGAZINE
Australian Articles Required VETLINE MAGAZINE AUSTRALIAN ARTICLES REQUIRED
- Perth One Year To Go Launch
W.M.A Perth 2016 – One Year to Go Article WMA LOC Group for WMA Perth 2016
- AMA Board 2015/2016
AMA Board Members 2015/2016 Executive President – Wilma Perkins Vice President – Brett Kingston Secretary – Hazel McDonnell Treasurer – Mike Walker Board Members Bob Banens, Peter Lyden, Steve McGugan,…
- AMA Winter Throws Championship Results
AMA Winter Throw Championships Results 2015 2015 Winter Throw Championship Records
- Donation to Cook Island Athletes
In the weeks leading up to the recent Oceania Championships in Rarotonga, NSW started a collection of athletics footwear to donate to the athletes in the Cook Islands. The 2015…