Next run: Sunday February 14: McCallum Lakes – 8k/4k 7am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials. Club Contacts
AMA News Feed
- IAAF World Indoor Championships March 19th 2016
Update – 7/02/2016 News that Australia has had two athletes selected to compete in the W55+ 800m at the IAAF World Indoor Championships in Portland USA Athletics Australia will have a…
- Wilma Perkins – 612 ABC Brisbane Interview
Wilma Perkins – 612 ABC Brisbane Interview
- Asia MA championships 4th – 8th May 2016
The Asia MA championships are now scheduled 4-8 May 2016 and the WMAC Perth 2016 team will be in attendance promoting our Perth event at their General Assembly on 6…
- Upcoming ABC Radio Interview
UPCOMING on ABC Radio Wilma Perkins has again been interviewed by the ABC. The interview will run Nationally on ABC radio between 28th Dec.’15 and 8th Jan.’15 and will most…
- VETLINE MAGAZINE
Australian Articles Required VETLINE MAGAZINE AUSTRALIAN ARTICLES REQUIRED