Next run: Sunday December 8: Garvey Lakes – 10.5k/7k/3.5k 7am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, but track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
Download a Membership Form
AMA News Feed
- AMA CHAMPIONSHIPS 2014 HOBART
On line entries now available at www.amahobart2014.com.au ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY FEBRUARY 7th. LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- PORTO ALEGRE PHOTOS
Photos taken by Jean Hampson of QLD can be accessed via the link; https://picasaweb.google.com/114288194239332702334/WMAChampsBrazil2013?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJ_ynd2JheChwAE&feat=directlink There are few if any photos of throwers or non stadia events in this batch.
- AUSTRALIAN PORTO ALEGRE MEDAL TALLY
Team Manager Judy Cooper has supplied the details. Australian athletes can be very proud of their achievements. Total Medals 133 42 Gold 56 Silver 35 Bronze Place 4th…
- WMA INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS 2017
At the General Assembly in Porto Alegre these championships were allocated to Daegu Korea. Dates of competition to be March 18-25 2017. The presentation by the Daegu team was first…
- WMA IMPLEMENT SPECIFICATION CHANGES
As a result of the WMA General Assembly voting decisions in Porto Alegre, the following changes to specifications will take effect from 1st January 2014: 1. Javelin specifications for W60-74…