Next run: Sunday September 28: Mattagarup Run – 10k/5k 8am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials and more detailed information Club officials and other information
AMA News Feed
- AMA HALF MARATHON JANUARY 11 2015
For details see Future Events section.
- IAAF MASTERS ATHLETE OF YEAR NOMINATIONS 2014
Congratulations to Lavinia Petrie (Vic) and Neville McIntyre NSW on being selected as the Oceania region nominees for these very prestigious awards. The nominations from the six World Masters Athletics…
- WMA INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS BUDAPEST REPORT
Team Manager Janet Naylon has provided the attached report. 2014 Budapest Report
- APPOINTMENT OF AMA TRAVEL AGENT FOR LYON 2015
ONLINE SPORTS TOURS have been appointed by AMA. Please refer to the FUTURE EVENTS Lyon section on the right side of this page for details and options
- PAN PAC MASTERS GAMES 2014
The 9th Pan Pacific Masters Games will be held from 1 to 9 November 2014 on the beautiful Gold Coast. An anticipated 12,000 participants from all over the world will…