Next run: Sunday August 2: Racecourse – 10k/5k, 10kH walk trophy 8am.
Visitors are always welcome at MAWA events for a small fee ($5)
The object of our club is to encourage and promote Masters Athletics, general fitness, and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
Masters Athletics WA (MAWA) offers:
- A comprehensive annual programme of sporting and social events
- Track and Field events. Full programme in summer, track only in winter.
- Road Running / Walking and Cross Country all year round
- Training groups at various venues
- Compete in gender and age groups
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form
See the list of club officials. 2015 Club Contacts
AMA News Feed
- MASTERS COMPETING AT THE IAAF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IN BEIJING
Masters Athletes For Beijing - August 22nd – 30th 2015 Gianna Mogentale from NSW Allan Cook from Victoria. Both have been medalists at WMA championships in their selected events.…
- Great Barrier Reef Masters Games 2015
Great Barrier Reef Masters Games 13th to 16th August 2015 For more information or to enter go to www.gbrmg.com.au Games Fee:$85 Athletics: Track & Field will be held at Barlow…
- WMA PERTH 2016 BOOTH AT LYON
Volunteers are being sought for the WMA Perth 2016 booth in Lyon All those interested in volunteering should advise Bob Schickert at email@example.com We intend to issue a Perth 2016…
- AMA Half Marathon Championship 2016
The AMA Half Marathon Championship will be conducted in conjunction with the Cadbury Festival of Running in Hobart on Sunday, 10 January 2016. The online entry system will open in…
- Vale Reg Austin
The great Reg Austin has just passed away after suffering a stroke and then falling and hitting his head. He had been recovering…