The object of our club is to encourage and promote masters athletics, general fitness and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
- Membership is open to men & women 30 years and older.
- We have a comprehensive annual program that provides the opportunity for members to participate in weekly runs and walks, as well as track and field competition. There are also training groups that meet during the week. We also organize a variety of friendly social events.
- The format of events allows contestants to be as competitive or social as they choose. Competition is in gender and age groups which advance in five-yearly increments starting at W30 and M30.
- Uniform is available from the “MAWA Shop” see menu above. For State or National competition the Mens Singlet needs to be worn or the Ladies Singlet or Crop Top. The uniform needs to be worn with any black shorts or pants.
- The club is run by a small committee and is dependent on many volunteers such as race directors, marshalls, time-recorders and other helpers.
- 2018 AGM agenda
- 2018 AGM Notice
- 2018 President’s Report
- 2018 Secretary’s Report
- 2018 Treasurer’s Report
- 2018 Financial Report
- 2017 AGM Minutes
- MAWA Constitution 2017
- Club Contacts 2017-2018
- ECAC Risk Management Plan
- WAAS Risk Management Plan
- Risk Management Plan Text
- Road Risk Management Plan Table
- Club Office Bearers Past/Present
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form, found on the right side-bar on the home page